On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 01:46:38PM -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> C'mon, I am not calling you a liar. I just don't always take
> everything you say at face value. Call it a trust issue.
>
> -Daniel
>
> On 3/4/07, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:14:14 -0700 "Daniel Robbins"
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> It was helpful to have some things confirmed by people other than
> >> Ciaran.
> >
> >So now you're calling me a liar too? If you meant something else by
> >that remark, please explain, because I'm having a very hard time coming
> >up with an interpretation that means anything else.

Daniel, please stop top posting. It's a terribly bad habbit that I guess
you picked up from the horrible MS Outlook client :P

That said, could you both (Daniel + Ciaran) please stop this fight? It's
not getting us anywhere at all and just adds to the frustrations many
people currently feel.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard