Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:08:40 +0100 Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Erm, to be precise here, noone has removed any ciaranm's attributions
>> from devmanual, they've all been moved to the end of the document
>> originally, so that people wouldn't be forced to scroll across one
>> page worth of contributors to get to the actual content of devmanual.
>
> Nnnnnnope. All credits except for one name (of someone whose
> contributions were limited to a few sentences) were removed from the
> front page entirely, completely in violation of the licence.

Erm yes, you wanted bigger fonts on a front page, already said that
multiple times (plus everyone can read the bug). Noone removed any
credits from the doc itself, they were moved to a different place for
the reason I've stated above.

Stop this already, we've been thru this once and that's been really
enough, I fail to see why are you bringing up this issue here again and
abusing it for completely false generalisations (as quoted by seemant in
his mail).

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)