On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 11:10 +0000, Steve Long wrote:
> I don't know how it would work technically, how difficult it would be, or
> indeed if anyone is prepared to do the work, besides maybe some of the
> users.

No.

Once we have USE-based dependencies across the board, then yes.  Until
that time, we should really be building both client and server for *all*
packages.  The *only* reason one should not be doing this is if they're
following the definition of minimal, or it is not possible to build both
the client and the server at the same time.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead