Stephen Becker napsal(a):
> On 3/15/07, Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Yeah indeed, lets get the facts straight and let's see who did behave
>> like an asshole:
>>
>> http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=110676&action=view
>
> Indeed both of us were assholes that day, I never denied that.  The
> difference is, Diego was being an asshole to somebody who was merely
> trying to test packages in a manner consistent with his training as an
> arch dev.  I was being an asshole to Diego for being an asshole.

No, Diego asked to not keyword an obsolete KDE meta version ~mips
because we all know the history with MIPS keywording and lingering stale
crap in portage; also because it's completely unneeded for KDE support
on mips and also because it'd create a huge and pointless maintenance
overhead for already understaffed KDE team. That definitely doesn't
qualify as 'being an asshole', it was a legitimate maintainer's request
based on long-term experience with mips team.

>> Indeed, so eroyf was told to stop screwing up, he just didn't get it
>> (apparently neither did you, for that matter). And don't start this
>> 'mips needs more babysitting' nonsense here again, please.
>
> You really need to stop putting words in people's mouths.  That makes
> you an asshole without reason, and now I'm being an asshole to you
> because you are being an asshole.  In other words, shut up and take
> your bullshit FUD about the mips team out of this discussion, and go
> wrangle some bugs.

I'm not putting anything in anyone's mouth, and I'd suggest that you
wash your mouth before further posting to this mailing list, your
vocabulary is kinda ridiculous.

Plus, everyone can read the babysitting history on the relevant
keywording bug (yeah if anyone wonders, kdelibs still unkeyworded about
5 months after the bug has been filed).

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)