On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:46:30 +0100
Raphael Marichez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone willing to take care of this package in the future, please update
> metadata.xml and CC yourself on the bug.

Non-vulnerable version is in the tree, and I have added myself to metadata.xml
with description "Backup maintainer" - because we all want Ramareth to come
back. :)

As I said on the bug, If anyone is against it, just yell - especially
www-apps, perhaps they have a rule that one has to be in their team before
maintaining a www-apps package, or something like that.

Kind regards,
--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86