Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Saturday 17 March 2007, Steve Long wrote:
Piotr Jaroszy?ski wrote:
I have heard about the magic limit of 5, but whatever...
Is there a *technical* objection then to server?

if you're going to change the topic mid-thread, then you should update the subject

you already know the state of the server/client debate ... moving it to global doesnt fix any of the short comings, so it should stay local (and removed where possible)
-mike
Yeah -- "server" is way too generic. I've forgotten where else I use it, but when I build "vnc" I use it to get a VNC server. Maybe make a local "vnc-server" USE flag for that one.

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given rabbits
fire.