On 3/22/07, Christian Heim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's my pleasure to introduce to you Antoine Raillon (also known as cab), our
latest addition joining mcummings perl flock.

Antoine is joining us from Cormeilles en Parisis, France (yay, french
conspiracy++), where he's currently studying Network & Telecommunications
at Jussieu and ENST (Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecoms).

Two additions to the French Connection on the same day ? Way to go recruiters !

And to Antoine:
Welcome, and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with us.

Denis.