Ryan Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay, x11-libs/fox-1.2.6-r3 was added to the tree which fixed the
> virtual/x11 and GCC 4.1 compile issues.  It was marked stable on all
> archs except alpha.  Someone doing some cleanup accidentally removed it
> from the tree instead of the broken -r2.

This was not accidental. I ment to remove all unslotted fox versions
from the tree but failed b/c of dangling DEPENDs.

> doesn't build, I think it might be better to just remove it along with
> virtual/x11.  fox fell into treecleaner territory until recently but it
> looks like mabi has taken over as maintainer, so it's up to him. ;)

It'd be delighted to see fox-1.2.6 removed (along with 1.0, but that's
another story), but it's ia64's call to update their keywords or drop
'em (1.2.6-r2 is last stable). I've been told that this is being worked
on, so don't worry :)
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Homepage: http://www.rateu.de