Since i tried to get things running for the last week or two, i need
to throw in my 2 cents here.

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:18:17AM +0200, Bryan Østergaard wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:51:56AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > some topics off the top of my head:
> >  - unaddressed CoC issues:
> >     - add a "mission" statement

++, also some other docs stuff.

> >     - fix wording to have a positive spin

Sounds like a good idea.

Since i first read about this here on the dev list:
Please, if you want to get stuff done, at least cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so they have a chance to do so.

> >     - what else ?
> We need quite a few more people on the CoC team. One reason being that
> we want to be sure to cover more timezzones and different cultures.

I fully agree. So far two people have been added, who were suggested
by me and added after a given timeframe had passed with no complaints.
Still, this is not enough yet i think.

> Other reason being to make sure it's not just an old boys club where
> everybody on the team sees things exactly the same way which could
> easily undermine any consensus based decisions.

Which is the reason i didn't bring in more people myself, but am still
waiting for others to suggest someone. :-P

Other than that, i already expected this to be a topic at the next
council meeting and there is a list of things that should be done by
then.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org