On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 07:20:46PM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
> Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> > If someone can provide a good reason for changing to a system that's
> > more work, I'll change. If there isn't a good reason, I won't.
>
> Maybe if you actually read the council log, you'd see the reason? yeah,
> it's indeed there, believe me.

<proctor>
Jakub: Please refrain from comments like that one, it does not help
creating a productive atmosphere.

Everyone else: Please do not feel tempted to reply with a snappish
answer here.

Thanks everyone,
       Wernfried
</proctor>

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org