It's my usual pleasure to introduce to you Ulrich "ulm" Müller. Ulrich
is going to help us with the emacs herd so that Opfer doesn't have to
proxy commit for him any more. Let's hope he realizes he's wasting his
time at some point and moves to other areas of the tree (we all know
that vim is way better).

Ulrich joins the German conspiracy from Mainz. Old timer compared to
some of us he has programming experience in a couple of languages: "C,
C++, Lisp, Fortran, sh/bash, sed, awk, Perl, Pascal, Flex/Bison,
to mention the ones where I have several years of experience."

"I have used and done programming and system administration on various
flavours of UNIX systems, starting with Version 7 on a Perkin Elmer,
Ultrix, OSF/1, Solaris, HP/UX. Linux since 1994.

As a physicist, some of my areas of work are numerical problems,
statistical data analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, data acquisition
and experiment control."

Regards,
Petteri
--