On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 04:00:42PM -0400, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Bryan Østergaard wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 03:49:44PM -0400, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> >
> Bryan,
>
> You and Danny have clearly shown your bias towards paludis take over and
> support of Gentoo. It's fairly poor taste to FORCE this through during a
> non-regular meeting for something that paludis is lacking.
>
> It's AMAZING how fast you guys are to clamor and fix what you call a QA
> issue and other problems when we've had issues highlighted for years
> that the council can't move on. But once it's a possible issue with
> paludis you guys are quick to respond.

Please stop the conspiracy theories. This has nothing to do with paludis
and everything to do with what we consider sane in the tree - no matter
which package manager you use. And as stated otherwise paludis already
supports multiple suffixes even if it's not in a released version yet so
it's not an issue for paludis either.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard