It's a rather rare occasion in my case [1], but i actually used CVS a
couple of minutes ago. No worries, the tree is still safe from me, i
just (finally) uploaded the project page for the proctors [2].
I hope it answers all the questions people have been asking me every
now and then, like how to contact us and who's on the team in the
first place.
Of course there is still a lot of work to be done, but i think we're
heading into the right direction.

cheers,
        Wernfried

[1] Every 2 months according to http://cia.vc/stats/author/amne :-)
[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/proctors/

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
http://forums.gentoo.org   || http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/proctors/