Nice to have you back with us Deedra!!!

On 6/5/07, Andrej Kacian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:08:48 +0200
Christian Heim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's my pleasure to welcome back Deedra Waters (also known as dmwaters on
> IRC).
>
> Deedra is joining us from Pensacola, FL. She is going to work on the
> accessibility stuff (she is blind), will be re-joining Developer Relations,
> and helping the kernel people to fix sparc/amd64 related kernel problems.
>
> So please give Deedra a warm welcome !

Hah, yet another proof that Gentoo is addictive. Welcome back, make yourself
comfortable, and have another shot.

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86

--
Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E