Paul de Vrieze wrote:
On Saturday 31 March 2007, you wrote:
Hi all,

Me and my wife and son are moving to Australia. We are now waiting for the
visa's to arrive, and after that will need some time to set ourselves up.
Our computers however are being shipped as we speak and will only arive in
australia after roughly 6 weeks. I'm looking to buy a laptop, but
connectivity will be problematic anyways. As such I will not be able to
contribute as much as I would like.

It took a while longer, but I finally have broadband again, and my computers back etc. I'll first be catching up on the email, but I'm back in action again. Now from Hobart, Tasmania (Australia)

Welcome back!

--
Andrew Gaffney                                 http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
Gentoo Linux Developer             Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator