Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Fri, 06 Jul
2007 13:32:27 -0400:

> i dont plan on gcc-4.2.0 ever hitting stable, just opening up the
> testers so gcc-4.2.1 will be smooth

FWIW, I've only a single package not compiling on 4.2.0 now, and you
already know about it (the kdesvn one I mentioned that you already
reopened the bug on, that you hadn't been aware of earlier).  With 600+
packages merged and 4.2 isn't even in ~arch yet, that's pretty
impressive, IMO. =8^)  You and Ryan have been doing good work. =8^)