On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 01:24:32PM -0700, Mike Doty wrote:
> We're voting on this next council meeting so if you have input, now would be
> the time.

"Any dev can moderate" is an illusion.  Most non-dev messages are
perfectly reasonable ones and I'm pretty sure the smart devs know how
to handle filters when they get bored with the flamefests.  So either
the devs get a message when there is something to be moderated, and
it's going to annoy them to see all these messages twice, or they
don't, and I don't see anybody checking a web site or something on a
regular basis to see if there are messages to let go through.  At
least not long term.

  OG.