Darren kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>And what exactly is the bloody point if all of the contributions from
>users are going to rot in some queue until they are no longer relevant?

I think everyone is overlooking the part included previously:
"An additional method discussed was to have all non-dev emails on a
timeout, pick a number of hours, and then the email if not moderated
would be released. (non-dev sends his email, time period expires and no
one booted it, so the email rolls through)"

This means that non-dev emails will still be sent to the list, just at a
delay. This same delay can and will be exercised against developers
if the developer demonstrates a justification for it.
This also means that non-dev input will be accepted and viewed as it
always has, the only change is that there is a delay.

Kind regards,
Christina Fullam
Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | GWN Author