On Sat, July 14, 2007 8:30 pm, Petteri Räty wrote:
> It's a joint pleasure for me and diox to introduce to you Pierre-Yves
"py" Rofes. Instead of the snake people he will be joining our security
team. Py originates from Paris, France, and has just finished his
studies in computer science. He'll be hired soon (or maybe already was?)
as a security network engineer for a small consulting company.

Yep, I just finished my internship and signed last week actually.

> As for the usual personal side of things this is how he describes his
hobbies: "Except from gentoo, I like sport, especially rowing and
handball (I won the national rowing championship in 2001 when I was in
high school in 2001)."

Yeah, and that was in 2001 if you still didn't got it :D
Damn, I'd better read emails a second time before sending...

> Please give him the usual flamy welcome.

Thanks. I think some of you already know me, especially inside the arches
teams :) While I'm here, I'd like to thank the whole security team for
their welcome, and especially Falco who mentored me (he's on vacation atm
and will probably never read this when catching up 2 weeks of mails, but
whatever).

@Santiago / Sune / Christian: Thanks for your welcome.

@Remi: Yeah, the french conspiracy strikes again :D
btw, I hope we'll have an opportunity to meet all the frenchies near Paris
around some beers one of these days :)

--
Pierre-Yves Rofes
Gentoo Linux Security Team