* Robin H. Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [07/08/03 16:20 -0700]:

Everything implemented :-P  At least for all commits to
gentoo-x86.

Well, I reactivated the commitlog-script (quite the same we
use for the gentoo-doc-cvs-list) and added some more
Headers to it.  Currently I'm testing it with messages sent
to my own address as it seems that the old commit-list is
deactivated.

With the new VCS-server it should not cause any overhead and
with a real MTA on that machine those messages will be
queued even if our mailserver is not running.

So, if you want, we can reactivate that list.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Instant Messaging     : [EMAIL PROTECTED]