Dawid Węgliński wrote:
> Dnia 11-09-2007, wto o godzinie 18:36 -0700, Chris Gianelloni
> napisał(a):

>>> That's what I'd thought, too:
>>>
>>> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-559010.html
>>>
>>> Did something change? Has upstream stopped being stupid? Is he an actual
>>> human being now? Or is someone forking the code (but retaining the ion3
>>> name)?
>> Ehh... the Last Rites was for ion2, not ion3...
>>
> "as previously mentioned, ion2 is currently broken (bug #167468) and
> going away in favour of the soon to be stable x11-wm/ion3."
>
> So "in favour of ion3" right?

Yeah, that's what I noticed. The weird thing is that it *was* pulled
from the tree entirely some time ago, so it can't be stabilized.

Is this just an old email suddenly sent out by the server? I got a
couple of ancient (months to 1 year+) messages the other day....maybe
the mail server needs kicking. It certainly keeps prompting me for my
password every time I check; bah.

mabi: 'sup? :)