Hi there!

If nobody objects, I will unmask udev-115-r5 (or later if needed) today or
tomorrow. There are some rules that got removed between udev-115-r1 and newer
version. If you miss anything please contact us. Either these need to be
added back, or installed by other relevant packages.

One package I know that needs this is aoetools (Bug #193315).

Please, if you use or maintain any unusual hardware/driver, please test if
there are no regressions in udev-115-r5.

One still open regression is this: As we no longer use a wrapper around
modprobe blacklisting will not work in all cases, until module-init-tools is
patched (Bug #192201).

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)