> Try being a little smarter with both CHOST and CXX -- only add an
> exception if the spec name isn't equal to the variable value.
>
> spec=$(echo ${CHOST} | cut -d- -f3)
> spec=${spec%%[0-9]*}
> spec=${spec}-$(tc-getCXX)

The bsd folks are the ones who added these conditionals.  I'd like for them to
make
the necessary changes, because I don't want to risk screwing up their
builds/installs.

> For icc, you should just be able to use 'icc'; it's installed that for
> quite a while. That way you don't require any special cases here.

This change was made based on a bug a user filed (albiet, some time ago).
Again,
I'd prefer if someone who can test it with icc can make the appropriate change.

> Quote variables that can have spaces in them: D, S, T, WORKDIR,
> FILESDIR, DESTDIR, ROOT.

Should be fixed thanks.

> If emake doesn't work, please add a comment to that effect.

Will test and fix or comment as needed, thanks.

Caleb