On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 14:57 -0400, Olivier Crête wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-10 at 11:46 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> > How many packages depend on virtual/editor? Should it be a virtual at
> > all?
>
> <Tester_> !rdep virtual/editor
> <jeeves> virtual/editor <- app-admin/sudo sys-process/fcron
>
> I think the answer is none that really should, I would favor just
> removing virtual/editor.

Ehh... "system" also requires it.  Removing the virtual means everybody,
no matter what, will get nano and won't be able to remove it without
portage bitching up a storm.  Currently, you can replace nano with any
editor that meets the virtual and it'll satisfy the system target.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead