Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> After a LOT of development, Gentoo Infra is pleased to announce the
> return of the new packages.gentoo.org site. The new site is a complete
> rewrite.

Great!  Glad to see it back; thanks for the hard work!  And hey, fbsd is
now considered "exotic"!  I kinda like the ring of that...  :)

One idea for improvement, however, might be to spell the archs
veritcally, thereby easily letting all archs be viewable across one page
(even perhaps by default).  It would help to boast our many arch support.

                                        -Joe