Hi all,

the current behaviour of the apache ebuild -- chosing built-in modules based
on /etc/apache2/apache-builtin-mods -- is very aweful, especially for binary
packages.

Therefore, i would like to add APACHE2_MODULES and APACHE2_MPMS to USE_EXPAND.
I have already converted the ebuild in my local overlay and it works fine.

Currently, there are over 60 modules available in apache. Out of these, a good
default would look like this IMO:

APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic auth_digest authn_alias authn_anon
authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile
authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate
dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info
log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif
speling status unique_id userdir usertrack version vhost_alias"

If noone objects, I will make these changes to base/make.defaults and commit
the new ebuild during the next week.

Regards,
Benedikt