Alin Năstac kirjoitti:
Petteri Räty wrote:
Alin Năstac kirjoitti:
Petteri Räty wrote:
Benedikt Morbach kirjoitti:
In my humble opinion it would be nice to have a greater degree of
control by separating this into two useflags, sqlite2 and sqlite3,
just like e.g. qt3 and qt4

Probably. Even better would be to get rid of sqlite2 but that
probably doesn't happen any time soon.
I understood this will be the case, so I removed sqlite2 support from
mail-filter/dspam even though it could support both versions.

If a program supports both then go with sqlite3. The things is that
there are sqlite2 only things left. I don't have much interest in
sqlite2.

If a program supports only sqlite2, shouldn't "sqlite? (
=dev-db/sqlite-2* )" be used as dependency atom?

Yeah. Depending on both slots doesn't work for binary packages for example because the SONAME is different.

Regards,
Petteri