Hi again

I updated GLEP46 based on the the discussion before.
You can find it at http://dev.gentoo.org/~dev-zero/glep-0046.txt

Summary of the changes:
 - Added additional "helps treecleaner" motivation
 - Added new <doc> element along with a precise specification of what is
allowed (please remember that everything can be changed with a new GLEP
when we see that parts of specification is not appropriate)
- Added "status" attribute for maintainer along with a description
- Added some documentation which elements are mandatory and how many times
they can appear
- Added a location proposal for keeping the list of allowed "type" attribute
as requested by genone in March 2006 and halcy0n in the former discussion.
- Extended the example

If nobody objects, I'll commit this and kindly ask the council to vote on
it.

Thanks.