On Wednesday, 13. February 2008 19:34:37 Mark Loeser wrote:
> Okay, so I stand corrected about them approving it.  Where is the
> approved specification though?

That's something I asked the council, too, here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.council/110

I got no response from the council on the list. Thus, I asked during the
next council meeting's "open floor" session:

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20071213-summary.txt

The last paragraph of the summary shows the (non-)result.

> PMS is still a draft the last time I heard,

Well, considering that the approval refers to PMS, some version of it
seems to be authoritative. :-)

I just don't know which one (and, as can be seen from the full log of said
meeting, I consider the external PMS repository authoritative until a
council decision) and

git+ssh://<username>@git.gentoo.org/var/gitroot/pms

which was once the "official" copy of the repository doesn't seem to exist
anymore.

> and if it isn't, we should have a non-moving version that is
> authoritive about EAPI=1.  (And no, the man pages are not a
> specification, nor is a list of bugs...give us one document that we can
> point to)

Totally agreed.

--
Best regards, Wulf