Another attempt.  I don't seem to get to gentoo-dev@  Patience, please.
=======================
All,
It is my pleasure to announce that after some arm twisting, Raúl Porcel
(armin76) has accepted the previously open position of sparc Operations
Manager.  This is no real change since that's what he's been doing for
us anyway.

A note to those of you wanting to give nice sparc systems to someone who
can use them, Raúl is in the market.  Just keep in mind that Raúl is in
Barcelona, Spain before you make him an offer.

The CC to gentoo-pr and to anant is for GMN and for whatever else PR
uses this sort of inforation for --- if that's the wrong way to contact
GWN, please let me know.

Please join me in congratulating Raúl on his now-official position in
the sparc project.  As I said above, I can't really say "new position"
since this is already what he's doing for us.

Thanks and regards,
Ferris
--
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel)