Peter Weller wrote:

Oh, I'd be more than happy to accept help from developers like that. It's just a case of what the "big bosses" think of it. Plus there's the fact that some other arches operate on a "it compiles, mark it stable" policy, and we don't want developers to bring that attitude to the amd64 team.

Hope you're not referring to any of my arches because that's not true :) In fact, if i did that, i wouldn't crash the alpha dev box so often, right Tobias?

And that just leaves arm,hppa,mips,ppc,ppc64,s390,sh :P