On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 10:09 +0100, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Natanael Copa wrote:
> > So since I build a distro where size does matter (uclibc) I realised
> > that even if I submit bugs for broken RDEPEND, there will never be an
> > end to those bug reports. Looking at this thread, it seems i was right.
>
> I wonder what you are looking at :(.

IIRC thread starter complained about too many wrong RDEPEND.

> You've been told by multiple
> developers that we do care about dep correctness and are willing to fix
> bugs when we hear about them.

Problem is not that devs are not willing to fix. Problem is that its to
easy to inject wrong RDEPEND in the tree in the first place and only way
to get it out from there is to wait for someone to report it. Since
many/most devs dont use binpkgs its expected that errors in RDEPEND are
there.

Might be i have ideas how to fix but I need to gain some experience with
repoman before I present those.

-nc