> Come on lxnay, who are you trying to fool here?

Oh for crying out loud, Pierre.  How paranoid!

Luca - questioning Gentoo's HR shouldn't elicit insults about pigs and
trolls.  This behavior suggests you are too easy to piss off in the
first place.  I'm not going to bother with pointwise pseudo-rebuttals
that amount to not listening.

I am an experienced developer.  The proof is in the pudding.  If Gentoo
gains more devs than it loses, and the bugzilla shrinks faster than it
grows, then I will change my mind.  Anyway you're clearly set in your
ways!  Good luck!

Dave

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html