Welcome to Gentoo Chris!! You will like the developer community they
are just as screwed up as the forum users and most of them have been
probed by alien races of all kinds, plus the beer is free so you'll
feel right at home. Anyways welcome and will be looking forward to
your many contributions to the project.

likewhoa