Donnie Berkholz wrote:
On 08:03 Tue 13 May     , Rémi Cardona wrote:
We all know which devs/herds bugs should be assigned to, we all know most bugs aren't complete if emerge --info is not provided, that sort of things. But Real Bug Masters (tm) know all the dupes, know all the current problems in our various trees and arches, and act as bug-spam filters for the herds.

Would it be possible to add the tree categories as products and the packages as components thereof? That would significantly increase the odds of correct assignment, because we could save the per-package assignees in the database.

Thanks,
Donnie
I've wondered about this myself countless times over the years.