Hi Mike,

I am a good candidate for taking over maintenance of these, as my day job is
a security developer for the world's largest software delivery
infrastructure company for remote applications :-).

net-libs/libvncserver
net-misc/vnc

I wouldn't mind taking app-editors/hexcurse over as well.

What is the procedure be for me to take over maintenance of these three
packages?

Thanks,
Ben Tucker