On 2008/06/11, Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You're missing the cases where the cache isn't usable.

I was not talking about generating cache entries, and neither were you.
I've replied to you because you were suggesting that the "EAPI in
ebuilds contents" solution had extra cost when _using_ valid cache
entries (need to extract the EAPI from the ebuild before reading this
cache entry), which i think can be easily avoided.

--
TGL.