On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:42:28 +0400
Peter Volkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> By formalizing I mean the following: call for and form PMS team. Team
> must represent portage developers and could paludis and pkgcore. All
> suggestions for PMS draft must go into bugzilla and after patch for
> PMS is created PMS team members should vote on that patch. After
> voting patch is applied or discarded. Until there are open bugs in
> bugzilla council can not approve PMS.

How would a voting system be better than the current "if anyone doesn't
like it, don't commit it until whatever they don't like is fixed"
process?

Do you think that the current proportion of patches that are rejected
for PMS inclusion is too high or too low?

Do you think that the differences between the proportion of patches
from 'Paludis people' that are accepted or rejected and the proportion
of patches from 'Portage people' or 'Pkgcore people' indicates a
problem?

--
Ciaran McCreesh