++

I'm a user too and I really find it annoying that one can't read this
list to keep up with recent development, without digging to tons of
FUD, insults and other crap.
I personally came to the conclusion that it is best to simply ignore
all mails from certain people (hint: Most of them were forcibly
retired and work on an alternative package manager and a certain
dokument where they try to set gentoo standards from the outside.)
I found out, that you loose nearly nothing by completely ignoring these people.

What especially makes me sad is, that there are so many people here
feeding the trolls. (And yes, sometimes I can't even hold myself back)

---
Benedikt