Peter Volkov wrote:
В Сбт, 21/06/2008 в 10:56 +0200, Albert Zeyer пишет:
Perhaps install a script which automatically takes the CVS comment when
some of these files is changed and adds this comment automatically to
the ChangeLog?

Some days ago Diego (flameeyes) suggested to write script which will
abort commit in case ChangeLog is not filled. Taking into account a
number (about 1 commit per day(!)) of developers who forgive to use
echangelog I think this is the only way to go if we want that
ChangeLog's to be useful...

How about fixing the right problem instead forcing devs to complete yet another step? The right way of fixing that is by creating changelogs automatically, based on cvs commit comments.