В Втр, 24/06/2008 в 01:53 +0200, Robert Buchholz пишет:
> I've stumbled upon an inconsitency between package managers the other
> day [1], which was due to both an ebuild and an eclass defining
> inconsisting KEYWORDS.

But do we allow KEYWORDS in eclasses? Why? Each package should be tested
independently on each arch and there is no sane way to test all ebuilds
that inherit eclass... Or do we have exceptions? If so, then ebuilds for
dictionaries and stardict.eclass could be perfect exception, but QA team
prohibited usage of KEYWORDS in stadict eclass. See bug 163833 .

--
Peter.