Steve Dibb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted [EMAIL PROTECTED],
excerpted below, on  Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:04:56 -0600:

> Any objections to moving MP4 from a local to a global USE flag.  For the
> record, MP4 is a multimedia container to store multiple audio/video
> formats in.
>
> Currently we have 4 ebuilds using it, all for the same description.

Hasn't the suggested cut-over been five packages?  At four, it's getting
close, but isn't there yet.

Now AFAIK that's a guideline, not a hard and fast rule.  Is there some
reason to override the guideline?  Or are you suggesting the guideline
should be lowered to four or even three?