Come on guys, bug wrangling isn't that difficult just read metadata.xml,
if it's not correct, it's not your fault, if it's you misread it, I dare
to except devs won't get angry at it and just reassign to whoever they
see fit with a proper message.

If you're so afraid to make errors, just reassign the package you know
the best. If everyone did a little part... ok I'm dreaming a bit :)

PS: I'd like to remind users reading here that assigning bugs directly
is _bad_ if you didn't perform the above checks. It is _not_ ok to
assign bugs just because you _think_ the package is owned by ${HERD}.
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo