Donnie Berkholz wrote:
On 01:40 Wed 09 Jul     , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
On 05:30 Tue 01 Jul     , Mike Frysinger wrote:
If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
vote on, let us know !  Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
Gentoo dev list to see.
Here's the proposed agenda. Please respond if I forgot something, it's unclear, or you have another suggestion. As before, since we have an agenda in advance we won't be holding an open floor.

Here are the items that will actually come up during the meeting instead of the overall list of ongoing things including list discussions.

Council members: Remember to post to the GLEP threads if you have anything new to say.

[GLEP56]

I've committed the changes that I made as a result of the feedback received. You can see the diff [1] or view the full source [2] or see the pretty HTML [3].

Quick highlight of changes:

- All PMS references are gone
 - restrict purely refers to the Gentoo Developer Handbook
 - CP/CPV refers to the Gentoo Developer Manual
- Added backwards compatibility section to detail how we're going to maintain compatible. - No reference to default language, leaving that to the Gentoo Developer Handbook

[1] http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/glep/glep-0056.txt?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

[2] http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/glep/glep-0056.txt?rev=1.2&view=markup

[3] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0056.html