Philip Webb wrote:
I'm not sure whether anyone among Gentoo officials cares about this,
but IBM has an article

  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-awk1.html

whose byline is very misleading & may infringe on Gentoo's IP.
I have submitted a comment to IBM via their form at the bottom of the page.

HTH

What exactly is wrong? Daniel lives in New Mexico. Daniel was the President of Gentoo Technologies, Inc and Gentoo Games, Inc. until their corporate dissolution by the state of New Mexico in 2004 and 2005 respectively. He did create Gentoo Linux, which many Gentoo users and developers will argue is an advanced Linux. I'll give you the point that it's not just for the PC but for assorted hardware. He was involved as a contributor to the books referenced. I can't speak for Daniel's childhood or his hobbies. As far as I know, infra does have a forward setup for him from [EMAIL PROTECTED] or it's possible that forward has expired already. Only infra knows.

You might be confusing the Gentoo Foundation, Inc. with Gentoo Technologies, Inc. But no where does that site talk about the Gentoo Foundation.