Arun Raghavan wrote:
Doug Goldstein wrote:
> Please make sure you commit any changes to use.local.desc to
> metadata.xml otherwise you risk the chance of having your changes lost.
> I'm currently in the process of converting use.local.desc to
> metadata.xml. After a category is converted, it will be auto-generated
> EXCLUSIVELY from metadata.xml. This means it will be YOU QA error if you
> only commit to use.local.desc from here on out.

Quick howto from IRC logs for those who want to get started:

Copy the stuff to metadata.xml, fix the typos and grammatical issues,
and any package or category references need to be wrapped in <pkg> or <cat>

Cheers,
Arun
Just to give an example of the above...

app-cdr/brasero:libburn - Enable libburn backend.

becomes...