Donnie Berkholz wrote:
On 00:26 Mon 11 Aug     , Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
My retirement is probably long overdue as I haven't really been active for several months. It is now clear to me that Gentoo is not moving in the direction I had wished for and the last council election indicates that most current Gentoo developers appear to be satisfied with this current direction. Therefore farewell. If anybody wants to reach me I can be reached at bo.andresen at zlin.dk.

Adios guys, and thanks for all the work you've put into Gentoo while you were here! Best of luck on your future endeavors.

They always say that stuff but never bother explaining what the direction they wish for actually is. As a user I get the impression that there's some kind of evil Cabal.