On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:46:55 +0200
<large snip>
> What's the scope of the changes? I think it'd be easiest to discuss
> this if you posted an informal summary describing the differences in
> terms of which bits of PMS are affected.

Ciaran, others:

In a way I feel like we (the Prefix project) are mis-using the EAPI
value. If we have something that is designed to work with *any* EAPI,
is it really a special EAPI? haubi said something on the gentoo-alt
list that made me think about this more:
"When an usecase of something is orthogonal to what that thing is
designed for, one should consider using a different thing for this
usecase." -source unknown

Is this PROPERTIES-like information? Is that easily supportable in the PM?