Hello.

Some time ago I've modified stardict.eclass and added optional
possibility based on 'gzip' USE flag to compress index and dict data
files. But I realized too late that I need to document this USE flag
somewhere, and since it'll do similar things for all stardict-*
dictionaries (heh, more than 5 packages...) I'm going to add it as
global USE flag. Also since gzip USE flag already exist in
x11-misc/openclipart I'll change 'gzip' to 'gzip-dict'. So if there will
be no objections I'll add new 'gzip-dict' global USE flag in 2-3 days
from now.

--
Peter.