On Saturday 03 January 2009, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 11:50:07PM -0600, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
> > So you are asking for the layman file to be updated properly or
> > what? layman -i <overlay name>
>
> As a start:
>
> 1. How about somebody actually taking ownership of the layman.txt
> file for changes? I've seen a couple of emails come to overlays@
> asking about the file, without answers.

As far as I know, any dev can commit to the file. I've been meaning to
answer the requests, but I was afk over the holidays.

> 2. Include bug tracking details in the layman file or other overlay
> listing.

Good idea. Keeping a second list around with all overlays is just one
more place to update. Do we want/have an extra product or component in
Bugzilla as well (for all overlay issues)?

Robert